Don’t miss this chance to showcase your best fare and support a community treasure – Cinnabar Theater, celebrating its 44th year in Petaluma with award winning adult and youth programs.
Taste of Petaluma is a culinary journey of Petaluma’s finest foods, wines, and brews. It's a wonderful opportunity for local business owners to share your talents with the community and gain new exposure to both residents and visitors. Last year we had guests from Chicago, Sacramento, Cloverdale, and all over Sonoma County and the Bay Area.
How You Benefit From Taste of Petaluma
- Listing on event map that each guest receives which includes your name and item(s) being served.
- Official Website www.tasteofpetaluma.org with URL link to your website
- Press and Radio – ads, articles and interviews.
- Bring visibility to potential new customers to your place of business
How does it work?
Guests purchase a wristband with 10 detachable tasting tickets. They visit your location and present the wristband, you rip off however many tastes they request so they cannot be used more than once. For each tear, you will serve guests your prepared sample portion, usually about 5 oz with a perceived value of $5. How to portion and serve is up to you: More than a forkful, less than a full plate. Be generous, be creative!
For downtown vendors, the tastings will be at your own location. No need to leave your place of business! The guests will enjoy your offerings while experiencing the ambiance your store or restaurant has to offer.
Restaurants who don't have a downtown space are hosted by retailers, either assigned by us or partnered by you. You may wish to set up a booth in the Water Street Beer Garden. We have secured a lovely space in Hotel Petaluma for a Caterer Showcase.
How much does it cost?
- Entry fee for food purveyors and retail hosts is $60.
- Contact us by July 15, 2017 and you'll qualify for the Early Bird Special of $30.
- Breweries, wineries, and distillers pay no fee to participate. If you are interested in pouring your spirit, click here.
Scroll down (the form is in its own scrollable window) and register below with our easy online form and we'll be in touch. For additional information please contact one of our event coordinators: Kristina Wenz or Diane Dragone. If you have any trouble with the website, please contact webmaster Kate Boyd.